Genocea Biosciences is an immuno-oncology biotechnology company focused on bringing personalized cancer vaccines to patients. Genocea’s foundational technology, the ATLAS™ platform, is a high-throughput autologous cell assay that discovers T cell antigens thought to be important in fighting a patient’s disease. ATLAS™ results are used to select validated neoantigens for a patient-specific vaccine, and upon population-based screening can identify antigens to include in a common vaccine. Our lead program, GEN-009, a personalized neoantigen vaccine, will soon be in the clinic.
Genocea is seeking an exceptional scientist to lead the ATLAS platform team.
- Scientific and logistic leadership of a team of scientists and research associates to execute on goals of rapid delivery of the identity of patient neoantigens for vaccination.
- Drive innovative immune cell biology research that increases our understanding of antigen selection and refines ATLAS™ features.
- Key member of the research and cross-functional program teams, contributing to strategy with senior management.
- Presentation of coherent and cohesive scientific data internally and externally
- Ensure scientific integrity and documentation of experimental data to meet standards suitable for intellectual property, FDA submissions, and publication.
Education and Experience Required
- D. in immunology, cell biology or other related fields with 5+ years of biopharmacuetical experience. Outstanding M.Sc. candidates will be considered.
- Demonstrated science leadership experience including execution of projects on time and budget.
- Expertise developing cell-based screening assays. Autologous assay screening experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills contributing to the success of cross functional groups.
- Driven to leverage external research for constant refinement of ATLAS.
- A strong publication record.
- Thrives in a multidisciplinary, fast-paced, dynamic and results-oriented environment